My Photo
Name:
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

Monday, August 21, 2006

Pictures Saved on your Computer: Where do they come from?

When I am surfing the internet and see a picture I like, I immediately save it. I was looking through the pictures I saved and I don't know where I even found any of these.







^Here is an older picture of Eddie Fitzgerald.^ I might have gotten this at a Ren and Stimpy fansite. I really don't know, but it is a great picture of a great cartoonist.

Here is the picture that inspired the character Ren Hoek. Where this came from? I don't know.

<< Here Is Irv Spence. Funny picture.




I found this on Eddie's blog. He didn't mention it, but the artist's name is H.J. Ward.^^




Here is a picture I found of me. And sorry for the bad layout, I am starting to get used to this blogger thing.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Eddie picture is from a magazine called "Wild Cartoon Kigdom" which was a oneshot magazine by the same guys who did "Film Threat"(is that around any more?); Christian Gore was the editor, I believe. It dates from whenever that was-1993, I think. You should see the photos of Eddie 10 years before that! Well...he looks pretty much exactly the same, actually.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Kali Fontecchio said...

Yay Eddie- I got some great pics of him coming up...

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, check out this site - these guys pay you up to 30 percent money back for all of your normal online purchases! How does it work? They give you the money they earn from their affiliates whenever you buy through them. Click here for more info

1:39 AM  
Blogger Mariana said...

The photo with the dog and the lady's feet more than likely is by Elliott Erwitt. He's phenomenal!

3:47 PM  
Blogger Nico said...

great random pix!

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home