My Photo
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Construction Study pt. 1

Construction study. Few mistakes here and there that I now see, but not too shabby...I think. I have many more that won't scan correctly...More to come.


Blogger JohnK said...

Hi Max

you gotta do this step by step

start by drawing the basic shapes. You skipped all that.

Your pal,


6:51 PM  
Blogger Rosebug said...

Glad to see you drawing this term away from school! Next Sat (9/12)there is an open studio with model at AIT, the figure drawing room 2-4. Hope to see you there.

8:24 AM  
Blogger Jorge Garrido said...

Max, where the fuck have you been the last few years?

Go on AIM more, dude, I gotta tell you something!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Max Ward said...

Sorry, Jorge, since I got out of high school I have had no time for...anything really. E-mail me at if I don't see you on AIM anytime soon.

1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home